I am HUGELY excited to be getting involved in this year's Rock Up In Red in conjunction with The British Heart Foundation.
Rock Up in Red - what is it?
On February 1st, The British Heart Foundation is encouraging anyone and everyone to get together with colleagues, friends and/or family to wear red, have fun and help raise awareness and money to fight heart and circulatory disease. I would imagine that someone you know has been affected by heart disease - the UK's BIGGEST killer. They are asking that collectively we all do something involving red on February 1st and raise as much money as we can. Even a £1 could make the difference, come on .. £1 - surely together, we can make a difference? DONATE NOW - do not delay, do it now!
If you want to get involved with those around you on Feb 1st then take a look at the website, it's fun, it's easy to look around and you can download a fundraising pack and get loads of help with planning your own event.
WIN A Red LIMITED EDITION cross body RADLEY HANDBAG
This gorgeous bag could be yours - VERY jealous because it can't be mine! If you would like to win this Radley Handbag all I need you to do is upload via Instagram/Flickr (or similar) using the hashtag #rockupinred and #avenue57.
If uploading directly is a problem then don't worry - email me and I will do it on your behalf. Just email me your photo - firstname.lastname@example.org and I will upload for you. Here are some ideas for your photo - red nails, red jeans, red jumper, red vest, red hair, red earrings, red necklace, red cheeks - red red red red - that's all! I might just add that I am not advising you do all of these together in the one photo!
Among many other people raising awareness are 2 of my all time favourite bloggers School Gate Style and Does my bum look 40 in this? - you can enter your photo on all 3 websites - just use the hashtag #rockupinred and #schoolgatestyle and/or #dmbl40 and not forgetting #avenue57 - if you don't tag the photo I can't find you, if I can't find you I can't pick you out as the winner (maybe!)
To kick it all off here I am in red. What do you have in red that you can share with me in a photograph?
So .. get sending/uploading/downloading fundraising pack - NOW!
The legal stuff, it's got to be done! Rock Up In Red – Blog Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Avenue 57 Blog - http://wwwavenue57.blogspot.co.uk/
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident. Only one entry per person.
- The competition opens on 14th January and closes at midnight on Tuesday 29th January, all entries must be submitted within these dates to be eligible to win.
- The prize is a Radley handbag, no purchase necessary.
- There is only one Radley handbag per winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the draw at any time.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters.
- The winner will be judged by the Promoter and the judge’s decision is final.
- Only the winner will be notified.
- All BHF employees, associates and direct suppliers are ineligible to enter.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by midnight, 18th February 2013, the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to submit entries before the competition closing date.
- The name of the winner will notified by the Promoter after the competition closing date.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any data collected is for prize draw purposes and to contact and notify the winner only.