- I got my nails done especially by my beatician friend - TREAT (for me)
- I get to take the day off work and leave the home without baggage (children) at 9am.
- I will be on my own on the train for 90 mins and no-one will talk to me or demand anything from me (other than the ticket man but that's ok, it's his job)
- I am meeting Avril from School Gate Style for coffee and a mooch around the East End of London to buy stock for our shops (mine, hers)
- We are then heading to our hotel, where we are sharing a room and to freshen up before heading over to the conference site to meet with Marlene from Chocolate Cookies & Candies and Kat from Does My Bum Look 40. Hoping also to meet up at some point with Emma from Fashion Mommy.
- I cannot wait to hear the keynote speech from
- There is the awards ceremony on Friday night that is set to be much fun (please don't let me over drink!) - Water water, wine, water water wine ... yeah right who am I kidding?
- I get to share a room with Avril - I think she is the lucky one sharing with me!
- I get to wear two outfits from two amazing companies and who are sponsoring me for the event - Mint Velvet have very kindly given me a gorgeous top to wear and ME+EM have given me the best dress in the whole wide world - FACT*
*according to me and my world
Preparing to go away for a 2 day, 1 night 'thing' is proving time consuming - I've been writing notes so I don't forget anything
and leaving things on the stairs to take up with me to put in the bag
And then the whole deal of packing - fortunately I'm packing JUST what I need so no need for excess clothes. I have a lot of shoes, I know I am packing lots but I have heels AND flats because I know my feet won't last in heels all day.
Here's a sneaky peak at my outfits from my wonderful sponsors Mint Velvet and ME+EM
If you are going to BritMums, come and say Hi